1.This is the 50' obstacle course that gives up-and-coming ninjas an easy, safe, and fun way to emulate the competitive ninja athletes seen on TV. The course is as fast to set up as a ninja’s reflexes.
2.The 2" wide nylon ninja line is strung 7 1/2' off the ground between two trees or posts and the seven obstacles hang anywhere along its 50' length from sturdy steel carabiners.
3. Includes three “ninja fist” rope grips, two monkey bars, a climbing rope with footholds, and two gymnastic rings. There are two tree protectors included in the kit to ensure that when you hang the Monkey Line from a tree, the tree’s bark will be protected.
4.As young ninjas navigate the course, they build core and upper body strength, coordination, and confidence—all while spending more time inactive, outdoor play.
5.Industrial strength reinforced fibers allow the slackline to support up to 250 pounds.
ShippingWe ship worldwide.
* Standard shipping rate is US$4.95
* Free Shipping for order over US$50.
* All orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours upon placing the order
* Using USPS, or e-packet depending on your location and fastest available service.
* The typical delivery time frame is 2-3 weeks to Asia, Western Europe, North America, Australia & New Zealand, 3-4 weeks to the rest of the countries. However, you may receive your items much earlier. Packages may also be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.
* All orders are shipped with a tracking number so you can track it every step of the way!
Mycozykid will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 30 days of receipt of item and are returned to us in original packaging, unused and in resellable condition.
Return shipping will be paid at the customer’s expense and will be required to arrange their own shipping.
Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to store credit for a future purchase. We will notify you once this has been completed through email.
Mycozykid will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
For return/refund concerns, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.